The Story of Chianti Classico Riserva PRIMUM DOCG:
At the time of harvest, the very best grapes of the entire Chianti Classico production are destined to the Reserve, a very well-structured wine with a deep red colour verging on garnet, elegant and velvety, with scents of spices and small wild berries.
We produced 7.000 bottles for Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. Riserva 2013 vintage.
– mainly Sangiovese with other grapes variety permitted by the Disciplinary
– Altitude : 300-350m
– Soil : Medium-texture, Predominantly Calcareous, Alberese and Galetro rocks.
– Vine training : Spurred cordon
– Maturing : approx. 26 months in 25 Hl. tonneaux
– Ageing in the bottle : approx. 12 months
– Cellaring : 10-12 years
Serving Temperature : 18°C
Tasting Note :
– Colour : Deep ruby red
– Perfume : Intense and persistent with note of ripe red fruits, spices and vanilla
– Palate : Great structure and balance
Ideal with Tuscan salami and roast and ripe cheeses. Recommended as an accompaniment to Tuscan cold cuts, pork and the classic Florentine T-bone steak.
AWARDS & HONORS:
I Vini di Veronelli 2019 – 89/100 Point (2015 Vintage)
Vinepair 2019 – A+ (2015 Vintage)
The Wine Hunter suggestion
Decanter World Wine Awards:
– SILVER for the Year 2019 – 93/100 rating (2015 Vintage)
– BRONZE for the Year 2020 – 87/100 rating (2016 Vintage)
Suggested Retail Price: HKD 460/BT
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.