– Our products –
Here below is the brief information about our exclusive Italian wines.
– Colli Della Toscana Centrale (Rosso Toscano IGT)
IGT wine, Table wine, with attractive price, good for gifting and party.
– Chianti DOCG Montecchio
DOCG wine, Table wine, with attractive price, good for gifting and party.
– Chianti Classico DOCG Montecchio
(HK winespot rate: 86/100)
DOCG wine, Classical and historical Italian wine. Good for gifting, dinning, party and gathering. Intense ruby red colour. The aroma is rich with fruity hints. On the palate, good structure and balance with round tannins.
– Chianti Classico RISERVA DOCG Montecchio
(HK winespot rate: 90/100)
DOCG wine, Classical and historical Italian wine. Good for dinning, party and gathering. Very intense ruby red colour with shades of pomegranate. On the nose, fine, delicate and rich with fruity hints combined with subtle spices. The taste is mellow, rich and persistent. An excellent wine for game, roasted meat and strong aged cheese.
– Chianti Classico PRIMUM DOCG Montecchio
– Chianti Classico Riserva PRIMUM DOCG Montecchio
– Chianti Classico GRAN Selezione “PASQUINO” PRIMUM
New Primum line launching in 2019, the best selection of Montecchio.
– Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
Famous wine from Northern-East part of Italy.
– The organic red wines from Tenuta di Ghizzano since 1370:
Costa Toscana IGT (RP Point 90)
Veneroso Terre Di Pisa DOC (RP Point 94)
– Morellino di Scansano DOCG
A young Tuscan’s wine made by Sangiovese (Morellino).
– Wine List of Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
A well-known famous Tuscan’s red wines.
– SUPER TUSCANS wine:
– Viola Scuro IGT
– Pietracupa IGT Rosso Toscana
– La Papessa IGT Rosso Toscana
Above are all those Italian IGT wine with very unique taste. Out of the Italian traditional wine making methods and aging system.
– Vin Santo del Chianti DOC
A famous Italian digestif in Tuscany region, served after Espresso.
– Zefiro IGT Fattoria di Montecchio
IGT Italian white wine. Bring you a special “flash and fresh” taste. Good to serve with seafood.
– Vernaccia San Gimignano DOCG
The very first DOC wine in Italy. A great white wine with 800 years history.
– Ponetino IGT Rose
A dry pink wine of Toscana native Sangiovese grape. Good to serve as an aperitif.
– Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG Spumante
Famous Italian sparkling white wine. It is well-known to be the less-expensive competitor for Champagne.
– Vino Spumante Millesimato BRUT
Italian sparkling white wine with specified vintage.
– Olio Extra Vergine Di Oliva DOP (Extra-virgin Olive Oil)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil with EU DOP certificated of Fattoria di Montecchio.
– Gran Riserva Vinegar (Aceto Gran Riserva: Agrodolce)
A very traditional sweet and sour sauce in Italian cuisine.