~ CHIANTI CLASSICO PRIMUM DOCG ~
The Story of Chianti Classico PRIMUM DOCG:
Chianti Classico area is one of Tuscany´s most renowned territories, universally appreciated for its culture and art, not to mention the beauty of its landscapes and the century-old enogastronomic traditions.
The very heart of the Chianti Classico area is where the homonymous wine is produced with Chianti Sangiovese grapes. The secret of the terroir lies in the perfect balance of microclimate and soil, high day and night temperature differences and stony ground, which are conditions that allow producing truly matchless grapes and wines.
Our line linea «Prīmum» is made with only our best gapes. We produced 7.000 bottles for Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. 2015 vintage.
– mainly Sangiovese with other grapes variety permitted by the Disciplinary
– Altitude : 300-350m
– Soil : Medium-texture, Predominantly Calcareous, Alberese and Galetro rocks.
– Vine training : Spurred cordon
– Maturing : approx. 14 months in 25 Hl. tonneaux
– Ageing in the bottle : approx. 12 months
– Cellaring : 6-8 years
Serving Temperature : 18°C
Tasting Note :
– Colour : Ruby red with purple nuances.
– Perfume : Note of citrus fruit and floral with tone of scented violet.
– Palate : Good structure and balance; smooth and harmonious tannins.
Ideal with Tuscan soups and pasta dishes with ragu, Tuscan salami, semi-ripe cheeses and withe meat.
AWARDS & HONORS:
I Vini di Veronelli 2019 – 88/100 Point (2016 Vintage)
Wein-Plus 2019 – 89 WP – Very Good (2016 Vintage)
Vinepair 2019 – A+ (2016 Vintage)
Decanter World Wine Awards:
– SILVER for the Year 2019 – 90/100 rating (2016 Vintage)
Suggested Retail Price: HKD 360/BT
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.