~ Vin Santo del Chianti DOC ~
Vinsanto means “Holy wine” in Italian. It is a very traditional wine of Tuscany for religion use in late-Middle Age, which has at least 5-600 years history.
This Vinsanto comes from the best Malvasia and Trebbiano grapes, left to dry on wattles for a long period of time. The must obtained is aged in traditional “caratelli” – small oak barrels – for at least 5 years. With very rich and honey taste.
Grape: – Trebbiano and Malvasia
– The Grapes are dried on the traditional reed for a long period.
– Aging in a very traditional small oak barrels “Caratelli” for at least 3 years.
Alcohol: 14.50 %
Tasting Note :
– Color: Amber, Clear, very bright.
– Perfume: Varied and very elegant, raisin notes with honey and vanilla.
– Palate: Sweet, enveloping and velvety. Sufficiently dense and balanced. With rising enjoyable taste in the final.
Service at the end of the meal after Espresso.
Perfect match with the Biscotti (Italian cookies).
Suggested Retail Price:
HKD 300/BT (375ml)
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.