~ VIOLA SCURO IGT ~
– 90% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
– Altitude : 350-400m
– Soil : Medium-texture, Predominantly Calcareous, Alberese and Galetro rocks.
– Vine training : Spurred cordon
– Vinification : 8-10 days of fermentation on the skins at 28-30°C;
following by malolactic fermentation in steel.
– Maturing : 12 months in French oak tonneaux
– Ageing in the bottle : Approx. 3 months
– Cellaring : 6-8 years
Serving Temperature : 18°C
Tasting Note :
– Colour : Deep ruby Red
– Perfume : Fruity, with persistent scents of violet
– Palate : Good structure and balance. Smooth and harmonious tannies
Ideal with red meat and ripe cheeses.
Recommended with Tuscan cold cuts, pork and classic Florentina T-bone steak.
Suggested Retail Price: HKD 560/BT
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.