~ Vin Santo del Chianti DOC ~
Grape: – Trebbiano and Malvasia
– The Grapes are dried on the traditional reed for a long period.
– Aging in a very traditional small oak barrels “Caratelli” for at least 3 years.
Alcohol: 14.50 %
Tasting Note :
– Color: Amber, Clear, very bright.
– Perfume: Varied and very elegant, raisin notes with honey and vanilla.
– Palate: Sweet, enveloping and velvety. Sufficiently dense and balanced. With rising enjoyable taste in the final.
Service at the end of the meal after Espresso.
Perfect match with the Biscotti (Italian cookies).
Suggested Retail Price:
HKD 300/BT (375ml)
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.