~ PONENTINO IGT ROSE ~
Grapes : – 100% Sangiovese
– Altitude : 300-350m
– Soil : Medium- textured, predominantly Calcareous mart breakdown of Alberese and Galestro strata.
– Vine training : Spurred cordon
– Maturing : Very short maceration and maturation for 3 months in inox
– Cellaring: 3 years
Residual Sugar: < 11.0 g/l
Total Acidity: 5.33 g/l
Tasting Note :
– Colour : Intense pink
– Perfume: floral with violet hints fruity, notes of raspberries and cherries.
– Favour : fresh, light, pleasantly semi-sweet and elegant, with a fruity aftertaste
Serving temperature : 8-10°C
Great versatility, it can be served as an aperitif or it can also pleasantly accompany with cheese. Deal with dishes based on vegetables, boiled and raw, white meats and fish.
Suggested Retail Price: HKD 185/BT
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.