~ COLLI DELLA TOSCANA CENTRELE IGT ~
(Rosso Toscano IGT)
A wine obtained from careful selection of Sangiovese and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the vineyards cultivated on our estate. Ruby-red in colour, this wine has balanced tannins and a long persistence, and carries scents of small red berries and spices. Very good for dinner or event serving.
– 90% Sangiovese, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
– Altitude : 350-400m
– Soil : Medium-texture,
Predominantly Calcareous, Alberese and Galetro rocks.
*** Medium-texture soil means 4-4-2 ratio of Sand-Slit-Clay ***
– Vine training : Spurred cordon
– Maturing : Brief in stainless steel
– Ageing in the bottle : Approx. 4 months
– Cellaring : 2-4 years
Tasting Note :
– Colour : Ruby Red
– Perfume : Fruity and harmonious
– Palate : Dry and full bodies
Ideal with Tuscan soups and pasta dishes, white and red meats.
Recommended as an accompaniment to semi-ripe cheeses.
Suggested Retail Price: HKD 128/BT
To Purchase, delivery and terms, please check HERE.